What we believe?
- Christian faith is the basis for all endeavors of the school as we seek Christ first in all that we do. (Matthew 6:33)
- We believe that all subjects should be taught through a biblical worldview.
- We believe that Christian education is a collaborative effort among the home, church, and school.
- We believe that the primary goals of Christian education are the salvation and discipleship of the next generation, and must have an eternal perspective.
- We believe that success at Annie T. Doe Academy is measured not only by the student’s leadership, personal excellence, and integrity; but moreover, by their life commitment to Jesus Christ.
- We believe in an academically stimulating environment that will fully prepare students to meet challenges they will be faced with in their future.
- We believe students have varied learning styles. As they are engaged in the learning process, we provide a variety of instructional strategies to support their learning.
- We believe that each student is created in God’s image and possesses unique physical, social, and academic needs.
The foundational objective of the Annie T. Doe Memorial Academy education programs is to provide enriched Christian based education for all students from kindergartner through six grade. We are prayerful that those who will benefit through this system of education will develop a deep name of service and commitment to God and humankind as Christ teaches us to do.
What guides us?
God’s word as revealed in the biblical scriptures guides us. Matthew 6:33 says “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.”