What a great event we had last Saturday, September 18th, celebrating the Annie T. Doe Memorial Foundation 10th Annual Raising Our Children Fundraising Gala. The Virtual Gala was a MAJOR SUCCESS!
We want to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt THANK YOU’s to firstly, all our supporters, donors and viewers who joined us on Facebook Live or Zoom. Also, to the First Reformed Church of Landis, NC for allowing us to use their facility. To our Gala Champions, Brand Ambassadors, and lastly, to all those who donated to help the Foundation continue to “ACHIEVE HIGHER HEIGHTS”!
We hope you had a good time and apologize once again for the slight disruption during the Virtual event by unwelcomed hackers.
Your continued support and generous donation has led to:
- A record-breaking year for our fundraising. We raised 123,000 of our 150,000 goal.
- Enabling the Foundation to continue to ‘Achieve Higher Heights’ for our free Christian Education program by increasing enrollment from 370 for 500 children (K1- 9th grades) at the Annie T. Doe Memorial Academy in Liberia
- Empowering more women and girls through our free Women’s Empowerment initiatives by expanding Computer Literacy, Sewing Program and interest-free micro financing loan programs to thousands of women and girls living in impoverished communities across Liberia.
- Saving lives of thousands of individuals in impoverished communities by providing basic Healthcare Services in Liberia, West Africa
- Expanding our Community Scholarship Awards to more graduating high school seniors in the Charlotte, NC area
You can still donate towards this worthy cause!
Click here to watch the entire Gala Celebration.